Opening of accounts
Payment operations participants (home legal and physical entity that performs registered activity) for performance of payments in the local payment operations, can open one or more than one account with Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje.
Documents required for clients that opens an account for the first time:
- Complete court registration and copy of the ZP form, or Document of a competent institution on establishing, if the participant is not entered in a registry or it is not founded on the basis of Law, or Copy (extract) of the Law if the participant is established on the basis of Law
- Confirmation of the POO that the account is migrated in the parent bank or Last statement of the other bank or Confirmation of PRO-Agency for blocked accounts for settled liabilities
- Copy of the Decision for distribution of business entities according to their main activity, in accordance with the National classification of the National Statistics Bureau.
- Copy of a Decision of the Public Revenue Office that the company is tax payer, a photocopy of a tax card
- Opening of an account registration form (a form SB)
- Registration of authorized persons for use of funds in the accounts (a form SB)
- Registration of authorized submitters of orders and a photocopy of an identity cards (a form SB)
- Agreement for opening an account (a form SB)
- General terms for operation with an account for performance of denar payment operations (a form SB)
Bank's clients that have opened accounts with SB should submit only the forms SB.